Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Fresh Start After a Long Pause

Hello all...

It's been a long pause for this blog. Actually it is four months long. I had some setbacks on my ill management of the graduation project. The pressure was quiet overwhelming and therefore I decided to pause the blog. It's a bitter but necessary decision. I had to focus intensively on making the project balanced again between two ends, TU Delft and JAM. It occupied my full energy to be back on the right track and could not afford to keep an eye on the blog.

I was insensitive about the gap in between the academy and the company, the expectations of mentors in TUD and mentor in JAM. It's a harsh lesson worth to learn.



Nevertheless, the end of the project is near. Before the curtain falls, there is time to move on and reflect the process in this blog. Please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment